You can export data from the statutory event in 2 ways:
- As a .csv file to import into OpenSlides
- As an Excel file with all of the participants' info.
Keep in mind that when you export OpenSlides data, the passwords for the members are generated on the runtime. That means, if you will export it twice, you will get 2 different set of passwords. So it's reasonable to do it only once, when then participants list would be finalized.
To export data, do the following:
- Go to the event page. You can do it either from the dashboard (it will display the latest published event):
or by going to the statutory listing page (1) and clicking either "Go to the event page" button (2) or the event name (3).
- Click the "Export participants info" button.
If you don't have it that means you don't have enough permissions in the system.
- To export OpenSlides data, click "Export OpenSlides" data. If you don't see it, that means you don't have permissions to do it:
and accept saving the file:
That would export all of the accepted applications that were not cancelled
- For exporting XLSX file, check the fields you want to export, and then press 'Export participants data' (would be displayed if you can manage all applications) or 'Export incoming info' (would be displayed if you can see only the incoming view):
and then accept saving the file, like above.