You can export data from the statutory event in 2 ways:
- As a .csv file to import into OpenSlides
- As an Excel file with all of the participants' info.
Keep in mind that when you export OpenSlides data, the passwords for the members are generated on the runtime. That means, if you will export it twice, you will get 2 different set of passwords. So it's reasonable to do it only once, when then participants list would be finalized.
To export data, do the following:
- Go to the event page. You can do it either from the dashboard (it will display the latest published event):
or by going to the statutory listing page (1) and clicking either "Go to the event page" button (2) or the event name (3).
- Click the "Export participants info" button.
If you don't have it that means you don't have enough permissions in the system.
- To export OpenSlides data, click "Export OpenSlides" data:
and accept saving the file:
- For exporting XLSX file, press "Export participants data" and do the same.