This guide is for members of the agora that have to present, and want to submit the presentation/video
- Go to
- the agora upload tool
- Fill in the local/body you are representing and the title of your presentation/video.
- Select "I'm not sure" as a time slot from the drop-down list.
- Fill in your name and email (the email is very important, as we will be using it should we need to contact you).
- If needed, leave notes to the Chair Team IT Responsible.
- Use the password for authorising your upload
- The password is shared via email
- Please do not share it with other people
- Select the file from your filesystem (see below for requirements).
- Press "Submit".
You're all done!
Please save the link you will get after the upload, as it is the only way for you to access and edit your submission later.
Note that submitting your video does not automatically mean that it will be accepted and therefore played on stage.